Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT   Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

So here's a topic for discussion. This video talks about attitudes regarding fan fiction, and how the recently popular '50 shades of grey' is actually a fan fiction of twilight. Check it out, and post what you think!

Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT   Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Fanfiction itself isn't terrible, it's just bad fanfiction or fanfiction on terrible books that are frowned upon. My sister pointed out to me that 50 Shades of Grey was a Twilight fanfic months ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT   Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 pm

I never was into twilight, nor was I into 50 shades of grey, so I never even THOUGHT the two might combine in any way XD Now I know~~~

But yea, I do believe there is enough crappy fan fiction out there to give a bad name to anything that might be decent.

I thought it was interesting how be brought up all the star wars novels, since they are published works that people buy...yet they are technically fan fictions.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT   Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm not sure about it, but they might be canon, meaning that they are part of the series, but I'm unsure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT   Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction...Sherlock Holmes...and Twilight...WHAT
Page 1 of 1