Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dream league
The Dream League Legend
The Dream League Legend
dream league

ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers? Empty
PostSubject: ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers?   ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:52 pm

ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers? 120o21h
Spoiler:
╰☆╮Please. share your dreams with me, Dreamers! I'm sure every one of you have some type of goal or dream in this wonderful world of yours! So, what is it?

Please, fill out the meme provided if you can! If you're touchy with your age, you may fill the age blank with the year you filled it out in!
Remember to have fun, Dreamers! I recommend you fill this out somehow (even if it means printing and scanning it out) but if you can't, you may just post your dream in this thread without the image!]╰☆╮

Back to top Go down
dream league
The Dream League Legend
The Dream League Legend
dream league

PostSubject: Re: ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers?   ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Spoiler:

Here's mine!~
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers?   ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 pm

I want to do this, but my art wont be as kawaii as yours. I shall save this spot for me and edit it tonight.

kay i failed at having time to draw u^u

Age 23 / Name Clover
Dream: To be happy~*~*~
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers?   ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACTIVITY ONE - What is your dream, Dreamers?
Page 1 of 1