Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii U Launch! ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

Wii U Launch! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Wii U Launch! ;D   Wii U Launch! ;D I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:03 am

So the Wii U finally comes out tomorrow or in a few hours for some since its almost midnight on the east cost. However I won't have it at midnight, gamestop told me they aren't having a midnight launch in my area, so i got to wait until 10 in the morning.

I'm only picking up Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed for now and Nintendo Land is bundled with the deluxe set, I'll pick up some other games during black friday maybe or during Christmas. It seems pretty pointless to pick up games, with possible sales coming extremely soon. I got 2 games and 20 dollars in eshop money, it'll be enough for now.

With the very unlikely chance anybody else got a Wii U (You guys seem to have a lack of interest.)
I'll post my Nintendo Network ID, if you would like to add me.

*it'll be here once I actually register it,

Back to top Go down
chemicaljericho
Advance Gamer
chemicaljericho

Wii U Launch! ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Launch! ;D   Wii U Launch! ;D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am

I wouldnt buy a Wii U
Back to top Go down

Wii U Launch! ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: Gaming Lounge :: Nintendo Wii-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: