Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalRegisterLog in


 

Share | 
 

 Alice is back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby1ver
Noob
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Alice is back!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Sorry for my sudden absence, as my computer broke and i had to wait a while to get a new one, Miss.Mimi over here kept me updated on all things fun! (somewhat)
Back to top Go down
Jpegurl
Uber Trainer
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Wonderland~

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Welcome back Alice! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://jpegurl.tumblr.com
Kirby1ver
Noob
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Thank you, my dear Jpegurl!
Back to top Go down
chemicaljericho
Advance Gamer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Margatroids as always
Back to top Go down
Kirby1ver
Noob
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:16 pm

chemicaljericho wrote:
Margatroids as always
We have FBI agents trying to figure out what the hell you just said.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Avid Trainer
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Let's bang, k?
Back to top Go down
chemicaljericho
Advance Gamer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 am

Kirby1ver wrote:
chemicaljericho wrote:
Margatroids as always
We have FBI agents trying to figure out what the hell you just said.
You haven't changed even a little



Welcome back Alice~
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Kirby1ver
Noob
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 am

chemicaljericho wrote:
Kirby1ver wrote:
chemicaljericho wrote:
Margatroids as always
We have FBI agents trying to figure out what the hell you just said.
You haven't changed even a little



Welcome back Alice~
Spoiler:
 

How uncanny.
Back to top Go down
chemicaljericho
Advance Gamer
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 am

Kirby1ver wrote:
chemicaljericho wrote:
Kirby1ver wrote:
chemicaljericho wrote:
Margatroids as always
We have FBI agents trying to figure out what the hell you just said.
You haven't changed even a little



Welcome back Alice~
Spoiler:
 

How uncanny.
This is why I missed this angel~
Back to top Go down
DXRenegade
Admin
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : Atlanta, GA

PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:04 am

Welcome back Alice good to see you again
Back to top Go down
http://dluprising.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alice is back!   

Back to top Go down
 
Alice is back!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl
» Crikey! Back issues
» "Look Back To Yesterday"
» The Way I See It: A Look Back at My Life on Little House
» Itachi is back!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: The Fun Zone :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: