Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalRegisterLog in

The New Oekaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

The New Oekaki  Empty
PostSubject: The New Oekaki    The New Oekaki  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 am

This topic might get moved depending on where I feel like putting it =P. Anyway, as some of you might know that the Oekaki that we had on the old forum was disabled due to coding that wasn't suppose to be there. Since this is a new forum we decided to open up a new one thanks to Clover ^^. Here is the new link:
http://www.sweetcharm.net/Oekaki/oekaki

We will try to find a better way to access it so you guys won't have to come to this thread every time. Enjoy, and I can't wait to see what you guys drew =3.
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

The New Oekaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Oekaki    The New Oekaki  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:00 pm

And sorry guys, but you need to re-make your accounts for it x_X

You can put avatars on there though. I think the dimensions are 25x25 max.

You can also save up to 2 works before publishing, so if you're the type who needs more time finishing something you can use that feature ^_^

I was thinking it would be cute to have a little mascot, or a nicer banner for the Oekaki.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make use of all the theme colors it came with...

Anyway hope you guys enjoy :3
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

The New Oekaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Oekaki    The New Oekaki  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:12 am

okie dokies o3o maybe ill throw some homestuck onto it if i get bored XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Oekaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Oekaki    The New Oekaki  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Oekaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: Fan Works/Entertainment :: Otaku Central-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: