Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight

PostSubject: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 am

I know Esp was organizing this, and maybe this post is totally unecessary XD

BUT! Basically, we're going to try to do some Mann. Vs. Machine parties on TF2 this weekend, if anyone wants to join!

It'll be a range of skill levels, so even if you think you 'suck' you can at least have fun with us over VC, and maybe learn some new tricks for your favorite class :3 And hey, it's a good time to work on those mvm achievements too!

I think these are the people who had interest so far (correct me if you do/don't want your name on the list!)

-Esp
-Clover
-Komms
-ThisGuy?
-Zyglo
-

In MvM it's only teams of 6, but there is no guarantee we'll all be on at the EXACT same time, so some space might open up ^^

Speaking of time, are we doing this in the evening? When are you guys available on Saturday/Sunday?

Last edited by Clover on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Jpegurl
Uber Trainer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 am

My brother [Zyglo] says he'll be avalible any time on those two days, and his username is Zygloman. He reallllyyyy wants to do this.
Back to top Go down
http://jpegurl.tumblr.com
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Zygloman...sounds so familiar o3o!

Anyway, I added him. Maybe you can let him know? My Steam account name is 'artemis_nine', but my in-game name is Clover.
Back to top Go down
Jpegurl
Uber Trainer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Clover wrote:
Zygloman...sounds so familiar o3o!

Anyway, I added him. Maybe you can let him know? My Steam account name is 'artemis_nine', but my in-game name is Clover.

He registered on several of the DL forums. ^^

Alright, I'll tell him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Thanks for making this Clover. However, we asked Loco and he said he had papers to do, so I don't think he can make it. Also, I don't know what time we could do it. I'm free from like 9-late night EST as long as my evening schedule stays the same.
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:30 pm

aw okay.

well we'll just see who shows up Smile 9-ish is fine with me!
Back to top Go down
Kommeo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:35 pm

I think we should all meet up either in the xat or forumotion chat to see who is all coming o3o
Back to top Go down
Jpegurl
Uber Trainer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Clover, Zyglo wants to know if you can invite him when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
MisterGlaceon
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm

I have some interest, though if I don't get to play with y'all, that's that.

I feel like I'd just pick Scout and max out my running speed off the bat anyway. I never play MvM seriously.
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

we really wana try to kill that damn tank in 20 seconds x_x;;; maybe one of the rounds we can go for that...

edit: @Jpe: sure i'll send an invite (left a comment on his profile, but he's not on)
Back to top Go down
DLBlaze
Noob

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 pm

I shall join too Very Happy

DL Knight

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:25 am

So this one was a total success! We had some fun, learned stuff, got achievements, used the voice chat thingy, and killed a bunch of robots XD

We should totally do this again next weekend or something.
Back to top Go down
DXRenegade
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:58 am

i'll try to get on next time. Sorry about tonight. I dozed off....
Back to top Go down
http://dluprising.forumotion.com
DLBlaze
Noob

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Ahhh the file from last night's session got corrupted while it was rendering...

I'll try to record again next time :c

DL Knight

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:48 pm

aw.

well good thing you didn't record tonight ><; we were having some major issues...lol
Back to top Go down
DLBlaze
Noob

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 am

Aww, wish I could have joined you :c

Next time, maybe?

DL Knight

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Shure. I'm not sure about this week, but next weekend I could try again with you guys. Usual time?
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I hope so. The weekend is open for me, but only Saturday unless my normal schedule deviates. Sunday was open for me only due to the long weekend from Labor Day. Maybe this Saturday we can try to get past the first map. =P
Back to top Go down
Nick
Avid Trainer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:03 pm

I'd be willing to join in whenever you do it next!
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 pm

That depends on who all can come, and which way we do it: Official Servers or Kommeo's Server. If we do it official, I think we might try to keep the same team. If we do it on Komz' server, we will let anyone who wants to play, play, and Kommeo will end up swapping with someone like the first time. =D
Back to top Go down
Kommeo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Esp wrote:
That depends on who all can come, and which way we do it: Official Servers or Kommeo's Server. If we do it official, I think we might try to keep the same team. If we do it on Komz' server, we will let anyone who wants to play, play, and Kommeo will end up swapping with someone like the first time. =D

That is if we keep doing mvm. We can always to a regular match =P
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Kommeo wrote:
Esp wrote:

That's true. Maybe we should do that next time? If everyone wants to, that is.
Back to top Go down
Kommeo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Esp wrote:
Kommeo wrote:
Esp wrote:

We gotta do the mann up together sometime =P
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Kommeo wrote:
Esp wrote:
Kommeo wrote:
Esp wrote:

We gotta do the mann up together sometime =P

Yep, we'll suck at it for a while, but eventually, EVENTUALLY, we might beat the first map. xD
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

I still really want to try MvM Sad Maybe we need to strategize EXACTLY what we plan to upgrade though a bit better.....

Like literally, everyone picks their BEST class, or if there are too many of 1 class, pick 2nd best that will compliment the team.

Not just...random class cause you need an achievement or something XD Though I don't really think anyone was doing that before.

....but definitely no random upgrades for the lulz ;w; as well all now know, ITS FREAKING HAAAARD!!

But yes, if we can actually get through a round of mvm, i'd be happy just doing a regular server and let random people show up too Neko Smile Maybe we could put [DL] by our names and see if anyone wants to join in or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST   

Back to top Go down

TF2 MvM Party this weekend - 9PM EST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next