Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penny Arcade Expo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterGlaceon
Trainer
MisterGlaceon

Penny Arcade Expo Empty
PostSubject: Penny Arcade Expo   Penny Arcade Expo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:22 am

Just rallying up interest in it. For anyone who doesn't know what PAX is, it's a game convention (and other things too I guess) that is held at various locations at different times of the year. It was started up by the guys who made the Penny Arcade comics, and it's basically the biggest gaming convention that I know of. There's three main versions of it: PAX East, PAX Prime, and PAX Dev. Since it's a convention, this seemed like the most logical place to put the topic: In the place discussing conventions.

I will likely be attending PAX East 2013 hopefully, so I'm wondering if any other DL-ers will be attending, as well. It will be at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center from March 22-24, in Boston Massachusetts. I have no idea when tickets will be on sale. Best guess is late September. Even with the tickets, I still have to factor in the hotel costs and transportation as well, so that's why it may have to be a "maybe" thing for me.

I know it's still waaaaay early to be planning this out, but I'm just wondering in advance. It's probably going to be really cool, especially considering that it's a convention centred around something I actually know a little bit about. So, you know, it's not like I'm going to be lost and ten thousand cosplayers based on Japanese cartoons I've never even bloody heard of are going to confuse the hell out of me. No, it's video games, so it's something I know way too much about.

Any thoughts/interest/things?
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

Penny Arcade Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny Arcade Expo   Penny Arcade Expo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 am

BOSTON!?!?! I live in MA so this would be perfect Very Happy!

OMG I think it's during my spring break too. Sweetnesssssssss.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll totally go down for at least a day.

Do you know what day you'll be going yet?
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

Penny Arcade Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny Arcade Expo   Penny Arcade Expo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 pm

ugh, all big conventions are so far away from me T^T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penny Arcade Expo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny Arcade Expo   Penny Arcade Expo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penny Arcade Expo
Page 1 of 1