Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Ren Fairs.....?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Have any of you guys ever been to a Renaissance fair? I've always heard about them (the good things and the bad) and I've always kind of wanted to go to one XD If nothing else, to get a huge leg of turkey and nom on that while I watch people bein' all crazy.

Apparently, there is a rather large one in MA, that started on the 1st and goes til sometime in October. I was thinking to check it out next weekend :p

I just gotta find something to wear...x_x;
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

My middle school had one when I was in 6-7th grade, we got to see some people joust and a horse do some tricks. Other than that I remember nothing, It was probably awesome... maybe.
Back to top Go down
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 pm

I've been to one a really long time ago o3o It was fun <3 It would be awesome to go again, but the tickets are always really expensive :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren Fairs.....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: The Fun Zone :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: