Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ren Fairs.....?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Have any of you guys ever been to a Renaissance fair? I've always heard about them (the good things and the bad) and I've always kind of wanted to go to one XD If nothing else, to get a huge leg of turkey and nom on that while I watch people bein' all crazy.

Apparently, there is a rather large one in MA, that started on the 1st and goes til sometime in October. I was thinking to check it out next weekend :p

I just gotta find something to wear...x_x;
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

My middle school had one when I was in 6-7th grade, we got to see some people joust and a horse do some tricks. Other than that I remember nothing, It was probably awesome... maybe.
Back to top Go down
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 pm

I've been to one a really long time ago o3o It was fun <3 It would be awesome to go again, but the tickets are always really expensive :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ren Fairs.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Fairs.....?   Ren Fairs.....? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ren Fairs.....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: The Fun Zone :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: