Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite NES Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

Favorite NES Games Empty
PostSubject: Favorite NES Games   Favorite NES Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:24 pm

For those of you who got to play the original NES games, either on the system itself or via rom/emulator, which ones did you really enjoy?

I remember playing games like Excite Bike, Paper boy, Final Fantasy, Mario (of course), Duck Hunt, Gyromite, Ninja GaiDEN!, Bubble Bobble, Castlevania....and sooo much more ;w;

What were your favorites? Let's get a list together so we can be all official and stuff.

Post your top 5 or top 10...GO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
MisterGlaceon
Trainer
MisterGlaceon

Favorite NES Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite NES Games   Favorite NES Games I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:50 am

Let's see...

All six NES Mega Man games, Final Fantasy III, Contra, Super Mario Bros. 2, and most of the Kunio-Kun games. The NES Mega Man titles are really high on my list, though. I could play them for eternity and two-thirds.
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

Favorite NES Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite NES Games   Favorite NES Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Nice nice...

I hadn't heard of Kunio-kun before though...?
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
MisterGlaceon
Trainer
MisterGlaceon

Favorite NES Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite NES Games   Favorite NES Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Clover wrote:
Nice nice...

I hadn't heard of Kunio-kun before though...?

Well, they're not called the Kunio-kun series in America. Most people in English-speaking countries only know very specific localized versions of the games, like Renegade, River City Ransom, Super Dodge Ball, and Crash N The Boys Street Challenge. The games were a lot more popular in Japan than they were in America, though, and there's a lot of games that never got released state-side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite NES Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite NES Games   Favorite NES Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite NES Games
Page 1 of 1