Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting in this Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

Posting in this Section  Empty
PostSubject: Posting in this Section    Posting in this Section  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:59 pm

As you all should know what this section is for, since the title and description says it all. We all like having fun by playing games or watching movies together, so this is a great place to put all the events. The best way to post would probably:

Event name:
Day of event:
Time of event:
Description of event:
Comments/other:

Last edited by Kommeo on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Posting in this Section    Posting in this Section  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 am

So is this totally different from the server section? Or should we post things like tf2 meet ups here too?....

I mean, I think there are enough console/pc game related things to fill up this section, but I wanted to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

PostSubject: Re: Posting in this Section    Posting in this Section  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 am

Server section is just the servers that anyone wants to put up. The tf2 meet ups and all that should go here =P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting in this Section    Posting in this Section  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting in this Section
Page 1 of 1