Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Age of Empires Online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DXRenegade
Admin
DXRenegade

Age of Empires Online Empty
PostSubject: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Anybody here ever try this game? It's a real-time strategy genre and free-to-play on Steam.

I like it because it reminds me of the good ole Warcraft days before they ruined it and turned it into a MMO.

If you like the old Warcraft and Starcraft, I recommend giving this game a try.

Yeah the graphics are a bit cartoony, but I like the gameplay.

If any of you play it, I play as the Celts and my Steam ID is "dxrenegade"
Back to top Go down
https://dluprising.forumotion.com
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 am

Well I've always liked the Age of Empires series. I enjoyed Age of empires I which was kinda like a Norman conquest of Britain but I also played Age of Empires III and I really enjoyed that game which was a conquest of "The New World" having all the European nations fight each other for land. I enjoyed it mostly because it was like a game of chess with both teams making their army and attacking in the best way they could. Age of Empires online for me was a massive disappointment.
I didn't really enjoy it because the idea of the Age of Empires was in a way gone because there just wasn't a way you could choose a stage pick up your arms and take your opponent into the biggest war possible. I have to say Age of Empires still gave the History which I really liked and the graphics didn't put me off. I just didn't like the few people you could choose from and use in battle and I found that the game took a really long time to get going...
I do believe that soon however Age of Empires III will be coming out on steam very soon and when it does come out I'm going to buy this as fast as I can because honestly Age of Empires III was in my top 5 games ever.
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
chemicaljericho
Advance Gamer
chemicaljericho

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

we should try it out some day of these, I love age of empires 2!
Back to top Go down
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm

I've heard lots of great things about Age of Empires, but I have yet to try it. Just wondering, what would you guys recommend to me to play first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires Online
Page 1 of 1