Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Age of Empires Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DXRenegade
Admin
DXRenegade

Age of Empires Online Empty
PostSubject: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Anybody here ever try this game? It's a real-time strategy genre and free-to-play on Steam.

I like it because it reminds me of the good ole Warcraft days before they ruined it and turned it into a MMO.

If you like the old Warcraft and Starcraft, I recommend giving this game a try.

Yeah the graphics are a bit cartoony, but I like the gameplay.

If any of you play it, I play as the Celts and my Steam ID is "dxrenegade"
Back to top Go down
http://dluprising.forumotion.com
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 am

Well I've always liked the Age of Empires series. I enjoyed Age of empires I which was kinda like a Norman conquest of Britain but I also played Age of Empires III and I really enjoyed that game which was a conquest of "The New World" having all the European nations fight each other for land. I enjoyed it mostly because it was like a game of chess with both teams making their army and attacking in the best way they could. Age of Empires online for me was a massive disappointment.
I didn't really enjoy it because the idea of the Age of Empires was in a way gone because there just wasn't a way you could choose a stage pick up your arms and take your opponent into the biggest war possible. I have to say Age of Empires still gave the History which I really liked and the graphics didn't put me off. I just didn't like the few people you could choose from and use in battle and I found that the game took a really long time to get going...
I do believe that soon however Age of Empires III will be coming out on steam very soon and when it does come out I'm going to buy this as fast as I can because honestly Age of Empires III was in my top 5 games ever.
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
chemicaljericho
Advance Gamer
chemicaljericho

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

we should try it out some day of these, I love age of empires 2!
Back to top Go down
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm

I've heard lots of great things about Age of Empires, but I have yet to try it. Just wondering, what would you guys recommend to me to play first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires Online
Page 1 of 1