Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalRegisterLog in


 

Share | 
 

 Guessing Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
locodude0001
Novice Gamer


Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Jpegurl wrote:
Left: There's another Pikmin by the Slime.... Does that count?

Curse you, that puts me down to about 5 guys I know that are left. :F

Bet you don't know what color pikmin it is ...
Back to top Go down
Jpegurl
Uber Trainer
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Wonderland~

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:43 pm

locodude0001 wrote:
Jpegurl wrote:
Left: There's another Pikmin by the Slime.... Does that count?

Curse you, that puts me down to about 5 guys I know that are left. :F

Bet you don't know what color pikmin it is ...

Hmmm... I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it's a white one....
Back to top Go down
http://jpegurl.tumblr.com
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Where the Australian Open is held, yo.

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Orange-mustard colour is Link from The Legend of Zelda. ???
And.. Ezio Auditore on the right in a lime-green colour? Or Altair? From Assassins Creed...

Yeah. they're probs both wrong.
Back to top Go down
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

@Clad, I was not talking about pikachu >.> I said WAILMER by pikachu lol but it ended up as kirby? wat XD
also, the pose for nobunaga is even the same as in conquest XDDD so freaky lol


on the left in gray is ryu from street fighter

and on the right in red is blue-eyes white dragon from yugio? some dragon or another lol
Back to top Go down
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Where the Australian Open is held, yo.

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 pm

warriorgriffinheart wrote:
@Clad, I was not talking about pikachu >.> I said WAILMER by pikachu lol but it ended up as kirby? wat XD
also, the pose for nobunaga is even the same as in conquest XDDD so freaky lol


on the left in gray is ryu from street fighter

and on the right in red is blue-eyes white dragon from yugio? some dragon or another lol
I thought it was a Wailmer but I wasn't sure xD
Back to top Go down
locodude0001
Novice Gamer


Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 am

Left, bottom gray: Amaterasu - Okami
Right, top green: Sackboy - LittleBigPlanet (Official name might be Sackthing now, to be gender nonspecific)
Back to top Go down
locodude0001
Novice Gamer


Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:05 am

Right, light blue middle-ish: Soldier - Team Fortress 2
Right, bright green next to Soldier: Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : City of Plastic Angels

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:46 am

Cindergh wrote:
Stardust Nyanpire Cladstn wrote:

Cindergh wrote:
DIUGBASDFIAG. THESE ARE THE ONLY ONES I RECOGNIZE SO FAR THAT HAVEN'T BEEN SAID.
Right side, Dark blue: Jin Kazama from Tekken
Right side, yuck-green inbetween the blue and orange: Lightning/Claire Farron from Final Fantasy XIII
Right side, grassy-green: Samus Aran from Metroid

I'm pretty sure on the left in an orange-mustard colour is Link from The Legend of Zelda.
And I know Blaze already said Big Daddy but there's also Little Sister in there too (From Bioshock).
And.. Is that Ezio Auditore on the right in a lime-green colour? Or Altair? From Assassins Creed.

And I can't help but think that the grey monster thing on the right hand bottom corner is something from Dead Space and on the left there's someone from Metal Slug and that there's someone from Street Fighter. I'm probably wrong though.

You got to read the rules, 2 characters per post you're stealing everyone's points ;p
so i'll give you 2 points for the first 2, and you can re post the rest unless...

RIGHT. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. Uh... So I've gotten Jin, Lightning, Samus and Shepard. Okay. No one take the ones I've guessed but haven't gone through please ;u;

Alright I'll get two more... Link and i guess the little sister counts, i revealed it but you guessed before that. +2

Jpegurl wrote:
Left: There's another Pikmin by the Slime.... Does that count?
sure, why not +1
and it is white.

Cindergh wrote:
Orange-mustard colour is Link from The Legend of Zelda. ???
And.. Ezio Auditore on the right in a lime-green colour? Or Altair? From Assassins Creed...

Yeah. they're probs both wrong.

Link was already taken but
I played like 10 minutes of assassin's creed, so i really don't know either but i'll give it to you +1

warriorgriffinheart wrote:
@Clad, I was not talking about pikachu >.> I said WAILMER by pikachu lol but it ended up as kirby? wat XD
also, the pose for nobunaga is even the same as in conquest XDDD so freaky lol


on the left in gray is ryu from street fighter

and on the right in red is blue-eyes white dragon from yugio? some dragon or another lol

oh, I wasn't paying attention, I saw pikachu and dismissed anything else you had to say.
really? didn't know ;p

+1 for ryu, nope not blue-eyes.

locodude0001 wrote:
Left, bottom gray: Amaterasu - Okami
Right, top green: Sackboy - LittleBigPlanet (Official name might be Sackthing now, to be gender nonspecific)

yeah both correct. +2

locodude0001 wrote:
Right, light blue middle-ish: Soldier - Team Fortress 2
Right, bright green next to Soldier: Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden

+2
Back to top Go down
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Where the Australian Open is held, yo.

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Umm. Umm.. This game is making me frustrated. LOL. Uhh.
On the left side, light pink (the character that looks like his or hers butt is being bitten off by the dragon, crouching down.) Is that Alan Wake? :L
Back to top Go down
locodude0001
Novice Gamer


Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 am

Right side, blue in front of the soldier: Lilith - Borderlands
Right side, pink next to soldier: Nathan Drake - Uncharted
Back to top Go down
locodude0001
Novice Gamer


Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:12 am

right side, purple up top: Kratos - God of War
right side, orange: Kratos - God of War

Basically orange guy is bald, so i'm like KRATOS! Decided i'd guess the same guy for the purple thing up top just because.
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : City of Plastic Angels

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 am

Cindergh wrote:
Umm. Umm.. This game is making me frustrated. LOL. Uhh.
On the left side, light pink (the character that looks like his or hers butt is being bitten off by the dragon, crouching down.) Is that Alan Wake? :L

nope not alan wake

locodude0001 wrote:
Right side, blue in front of the soldier: Lilith - Borderlands
Right side, pink next to soldier: Nathan Drake - Uncharted

always +2

locodude0001 wrote:
right side, purple up top: Kratos - God of War
right side, orange: Kratos - God of War

Basically orange guy is bald, so i'm like KRATOS! Decided i'd guess the same guy for the purple thing up top just because.

That literally doesn't look like anything the purple thing. I was sure nobody was going to guess it +1 ;p
Back to top Go down
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Where the Australian Open is held, yo.

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:32 am

OKAY. UH.
RIGHT SIDE, YUCK GREEN WHATEVER, TOP - Dante from Devil May Cry?
NEXT TO THE SALUTING GUY -MASTER EFFING CHIEF FROM ALL HALO'S BESIDES ODST AND WARS


Last edited by Cindergh on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : City of Plastic Angels

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 am

you get points for dante +1
alright +1 for master chief...
Back to top Go down
locodude0001
Novice Gamer


Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:48 am

left side, green top middle: Megaman - Megaman Starforce
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : City of Plastic Angels

PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:39 pm

yup + 1 so you now have 20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guessing Game   

Back to top Go down
 
Guessing Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Akinator! The guessing game!
» Guess the Disney Quote #15 ~Winner~
» Naruto Guess The Character Game
» Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 7
» Gerard Butler's New Action Film will be "Citizen Game"-name change confirmed false (April Fools joke)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: The Fun Zone :: Forum Games-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: