Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TF2 Fav classes?

Go down 
+3
Nick
Esp
Clover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Since it seems like a majority of the people here play tf2, what classes do you use most? Which ones are you the best at and why? What's your load out look like? WHATS YOUR FAV HAT?

...and all of those kinds of things :3

For me, I definitely main medic. But when it comes to MvM, I actually like being a very active Engi that doesn't just stay by the buildings the whole time. I usually put quite a few points into my hand gun or shot gun. After that, it'd have to be heavy. It's just too fun to take out swarms of scouts...watching them drop like flies D< I don't really make use of my gloves however, which could be bad ><;

Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Esp
Advance Gamer
Esp

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 pm

I main Soldier, using my Strange Liberty Launcher with Gunboats and my Strange Equalizer.

My second main is Sniper. I've racked up my top kills with the Sniper and I mainly use the Hitman's Heatmaker with the Cleaner's Carbine and Bushwacka.

My third main is the Pyro. I use my Degreaser and Axetinguisher always, but I switch up my secondary weapon b/t the Shotgun, the Scorch Shot, and my Strange Detonator.

My favorite hat is my Genuine Robot Chicken Hat, although I don't have many hats. v-v
Back to top Go down
Nick
Avid Trainer
Nick

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 pm

My fav classes right now would be Pyro, Demo and Hoovy.<3

On Pyro I run Degreaser, Flaregun/Shotgun and Homewrecker. I've been meaning to try and learn how to Detonator jump, but i've never really gotten to it! :< But who cares about weapons? It's all about the HATS. I have the Pyromancer's Mask, Russian Rocketeer (I bought Awesomenaughts just for this and the Sniper hat) and Deus Specs. I'm going to be trying to get a Genuine Maul (8 keys is a scary price though :S), Sight for Soar Eyes and an Unusual Pyromancer's to complete this set! c:

On Demo I run Loch-n-Load, Stickybomb Launcher and the almighty Frying Pan. The hat I use alternated between the Glengarry Bonnet and the Point and Shoot depending on the mood I am in at that particular moment! My Misc. are Deus Specs/ Dangeresque. Too? and Bird-Man of Aberdeen.

On Hoovy I run the Minigun, Sandvich and Holiday Punch. (My buddy bought it for me when the Salvaged just came out, but S. Holiday Punch is still best weapon :3) The hat is the Gym Rat and the miscs are Deus Specs and Apparatchik's Apparel.

Best hat is Gibus, shortly followed by Point and Shoot.
Back to top Go down
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I suck at TF2, but I mostly use Engineer, Soldier, and Medic.
Back to top Go down
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 am

I've only played like once or twice but I really like Demoman. Why? Because boom.
Back to top Go down
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:35 am

I'll go Soldier or Spy on capture flag
Pyro, Engi or soldier on capture point
Heavy/Engi on Payload race

I usually go Engi on mvm since no one else does for some reason, because of that I'm kind of pro at it 8-)
Back to top Go down
MisterGlaceon
Trainer
MisterGlaceon

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:04 am

I mainly use the Heavy for all multiplayer modes. I want to learn to use the Sniper, because I honestly like the character design, and I occasionally use the Engineer or Spy. But, nine times out of ten, it's Heavy Weapons Guy.

For Mann vs. Machine, I usually run Engineer, though I've been using the Scout quite often recently. Crit-a-Cola, Ubercharge canteens, Frying Pan... That usually helps go through a tank like crap through a goose. Fan-O-War seems to be getting quite a bit of use, though, even if it is because you guys insisted on it. <_<;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TF2 Fav classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 Fav classes?   TF2 Fav classes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TF2 Fav classes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: Gaming Lounge :: Computer-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: