Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for DL Nights

Go down 
+6
Omega Rez
MBlaze
Esp
DLBlaze
boy from asension
Kommeo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

Ideas for DL Nights Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:33 pm

So when I made this section, I was thinking about different activities we can do as a group, not competitively or anything, but a get together. I came up with different things we can do, but some of you might not have these things, and might have something else that is fun.

List so far:
TF2
Minecraft
OMGPOP
Tranformice
Brawl
Mario Kart
Movie Night
Mafia
Truth or Dare

These are just some ideas, if you can think of any more, post them here =3.

Last edited by Kommeo on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Out of interest what would we do for the minecraft idea? All of the other seemed like the idea was complete but with minecraft were you thinking of a server people could constantly be on and if so was the meet up to show people around your creation?
Were you thinking more of an adventure map that every-one could play on together? If so wouldn't we have to have a discussion as to which and who could play?
In the way of ideas seeing as I have the most pathetic internet ever I can't really give any ideas ._.
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
DLBlaze
Noob
DLBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:54 pm

boy from asension wrote:
Out of interest what would we do for the minecraft idea?

I was thinking (and I keep bringing it up)... We could do a DL Hunger Games. Have members play in a map created for this kind of gameplay.

Hunger Games- Players are thrown in an arena, forced to kill to survive, last person alive wins fame and glory.

Rules:

No destroying blocks. (except for leaves)
Last one alive wins.
If you die, you're out of the game.
Alliances may be created, but only one person can win.
No Spawning stuff.
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer
Esp

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 pm

DLBlaze wrote:
boy from asension wrote:
Out of interest what would we do for the minecraft idea?

I was thinking (and I keep bringing it up)... We could do a DL Hunger Games. Have members play in a map created for this kind of gameplay.

Hunger Games- Players are thrown in an arena, forced to kill to survive, last person alive wins fame and glory.

Rules:

No destroying blocks. (except for leaves)
Last one alive wins.
If you die, you're out of the game.
Alliances may be created, but only one person can win.
No Spawning stuff.

If we do this, we would need a semi-dedicated to run it. I doubt a non-dedicated could run a Survival/Hunger Games map with ease with all the stress added on.

Onto my thoughts:

I can't do WiFi things like Mario Kart or Brawl, and I hate that. I love MK. OMGPOP is fun, maybe we should do a BIG scheduled DL Night involving a lot of computer stuff?
Back to top Go down
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 pm

I can try to run a MC server, I run the TF2 one, it shouldn't be any different really =P
Back to top Go down
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:40 am

How about a movie night where someone would host a movie and we can all watch it? Or a game of Mafia? Or a game of Truth or Dare on the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:41 am

MBlaze wrote:
How about a movie night where someone would host a movie and we can all watch it? Or a game of Mafia? Or a game of Truth or Dare on the chatbox?

Well the idea of a movie night sounds awesome I always enjoyed the ones we had.

Kommeo the main difference is that you need to keep a minecraft server on 24/7 so that people can use it without having to bug you to come on or stay on longer so you need good wifi...
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
Omega Rez
Novice Gamer
Omega Rez

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:42 am

well i like the movie thing. but as far as the list in the first post i dont do any of those but i have mario kart and brawl, although from what i remember the online on brawl was very very very very very laggy and thus it was unplayable...... and they expect that to last til the new one.
Back to top Go down
fuzia
Noob
fuzia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:34 am

I agree with Mblaze, those are all really fun. We should def do all three of those. Also I think someone can livestream a game (someone funny, so not me). Clover, Komm, and I all watched Guy play Slender last week and it was pretty fun. so mb somethin like that.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/yahisa
Esp
Advance Gamer
Esp

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:43 am

MBlaze wrote:

I haven't played Mafia in forever...Let's do that. D:
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Brawl team battles would be really awesome :3 But of course, a bit harder since lots of people would have to be on all at once.

Truth or dare/mafia would be fun too.....

or yeah, movie night~
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:39 am

I'm all for what you've listed Kommeo (besides the things I can't play) and what Paradox suggested and what BFA suggested, but I don't have Minecraft on computer Sad
Back to top Go down
dream league
The Dream League Legend
The Dream League Legend
dream league

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm

╰☆╮If there is a Dream League Night that's related to games, could someone record it? I hate to miss all of the gameplay ! ~╰☆╮
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for DL Nights   Ideas for DL Nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for DL Nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: The Fun Zone :: The Nights at DL-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: