Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MMO Pokemon - Registration open!

Go down 
+5
Esp
S☆R Cladstn
boy from asension
MBlaze
Cindergh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

MMO Pokemon - Registration open! Empty
PostSubject: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Well just a few minutes ago I stumbled upon this!

Basically this is a fanmade MMORPG for Pokemon and it's based on the 3rd generation. You can play the campaign just like normal but obviously while there are other players in the world. You can chat to them, battle, trade and all the jazz that you can do in a normal Pokemon game. You are required to download the game to play, but not to worry! There are no viruses!
If you'd like to find out more you can click here! And if you want to know about the development progress you can click here.
It's fairly new I guess but registration is currently closed due to increased popularity. REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Here's the introductory video I guess, it's on the homepage so yes.

I was totally thinking that when the registration opens again we could all play on it together :] Just a thought! And just to get things out of the way if you guys ask me questions, I haven't played this before.

Last edited by Cindergh on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 100th post :'))
Back to top Go down
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 pm

It seems interesting. The closest game that I've played that was similar to this was a game that closed later on. I can't remember the name, but it was quite famous.
Back to top Go down
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:37 pm

MBlaze wrote:
It seems interesting. The closest game that I've played that was similar to this was a game that closed later on. I can't remember the name, but it was quite famous.
Mmm.. I really want to play it but unfortunately cant Sad Maybe this is like, an alternative for those who played the closed down game you were talking about. :]
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:54 pm

MBlaze wrote:

Pokemon crater I believe?

Game looks interesting and I'd give it a try. The only thing that looked bizarre was in that battle Raichu used Dig, a two move attack, and it hit first turn which looks a little odd.... Still sound like an awesome idea and maybe this will build up a set of gym leaders and elites if not with the form then maybe solely in the game...
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:07 am

boy from asension wrote:
MBlaze wrote:

Pokemon crater I believe?

YES, that was it!

Quote :
Game looks interesting and I'd give it a try. The only thing that looked bizarre was in that battle Raichu used Dig, a two move attack, and it hit first turn which looks a little odd.... Still sound like an awesome idea and maybe this will build up a set of gym leaders and elites if not with the form then maybe solely in the game...

Yeah, the Raichu using Dig was confusing for me too, but maybe they just sped it up or something. Idk, we'll never know. xD
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:20 am

well its open now, and i was able to register and get it working... haven't played yet.
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer
Esp

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 pm

I played some of it. It seems cool. Maybe we can all play it at some point together and battle and such. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 pm

I signed up no problem ^_^; I didn't realize how popular it was.

It's pretty funny though, it really just feels like everyone playing pokemon all at once. So basically, if you have an urge to play through the old games, yet you don't wana go solo, it's the game to play.

They change a few things about the interface, but I don't mind the changes.

Some of the sound effects aren't in yet, but last time I played they shut down the server for maintenance. Who knows what they added~

Add me if you play:
CloverBunny
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:18 pm

I'd love to try playing but too much homework and band ;^; no time for anything Dx
Back to top Go down
Jpegurl
Uber Trainer
Jpegurl

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Ahh, this sounds awesome! Very Happy I'll check it out tomorrow when I have time~

But if there's an item on the ground, can someone else pick it up, so you don't get it?
Back to top Go down
http://jpegurl.tumblr.com
Esp
Advance Gamer
Esp

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Jpegurl wrote:
Ahh, this sounds awesome! Very Happy I'll check it out tomorrow when I have time~

But if there's an item on the ground, can someone else pick it up, so you don't get it?

All items and NPC Given items are per person. You can't steal it.
Back to top Go down
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Esp wrote:
Jpegurl wrote:

All items and NPC Given items are per person. You can't steal it.

that's pretty convenient ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm

I've played it a little yesterday, it wasn't bad, there are still a lot of bugs but that's to be expected. I hope they improve it even more soon.
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 am

I think it's pretty cool Neko Smile Might see if I can get more people to play and get an iron team together Very Happy

Feel free to add me Smile
Buffa
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMO Pokemon - Registration open!   MMO Pokemon - Registration open! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMO Pokemon - Registration open!
Page 1 of 1