Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fire Emblem: Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

PostSubject: Fire Emblem: Awakening   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 pm

I am a huge Fire Emblem fan. I love the strategy and the difficulty in the games, like what most strategy players enjoy. Fire Emblem: Awakening is the new Fire Emblem game that is coming out for the 3DS. The date is somewhere in 2013, but most people are speculating January-June. The game was released to Japan already, so there's some information out there that aren't spoilers.

Supposedly, you are a character in the story and you actually can go fight alongside the army. Social links have a bigger role in the game, and the game is a mixture of the GBA games with Radiant Dawn. You can even recruit some of your favorite characters from the previous games, like Lyn, Erika, Micaiah, Ike, Roy, and even Marth! There's two types of downloads for getting these characters: paid and free. Paid download are typically more powerful and stronger, while free ones are weaker. Either way, you play with your favorite characters again!

Thoughts? Opinions? Say it!
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening   Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:25 am

Yeah, when we finally got confirmation it was coming over I was happy. This is the game i'm most looking forward to getting for the 3DS.

plus the new character designs by Yusuke Kozaki look great.

Old characters sounds okay, I don't really care too much but I might pick up some when the eshop doesn't update with anything good.
Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Awakening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1