Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Rez
Novice Gamer
Omega Rez

Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release! Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release!   Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 pm

hey fellow dream league ps3/ps vita owners if you haven't heard of it by now then ill tell you a little about this game developed by Superbot Entertainment which is made of hand picked video game creators with a rich history and knowledge of fighting games. this game is the equivalent to Nintendo's Super Smash Bros since both are mash up brawling type games but Playstation Allstars differs greatly with their super system which is used to get kills in matches, as you fight you build your meter for either a level 1, 2 or a level 3 super. each stage is a mash up between different playstation franchises for example in the beta they had a stage based on God of Wars hades underworld which later is invaded by the Patapon army. each stage has hazards to watch out for and if hit they eject AP (ability points used to build meter) from your character. the team behind this game make sure that this game is as balanced as it could possibly be. this game has a great selection of characters from all systems of playstation such as Parappa the rapper, Sweet Tooth, Kratos, Sackboy, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Nathan Drake, and some other third party characters such as Big Daddy from Bioshock, Dante from the new Devil May Cry, Raiden from the new Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and more. also if you preorder the ps3 version from game stop you also get a free downloadable version of the game on the vita. the ps3 and PS vita version are cross playable so you and your friends can play together on these two consoles and the lag between seems non existent. here is the youtube channel so you see vids of the game and ill leave the official sites link so you can check it out. also after games release they are going to have DLC and early next year Kat from Gravity Crush and Emmet Graves from Star Hawk will be available for free for the first two weeks they are released.

youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbotentertain?feature=results_main

official site
http://www.playstationallstars.com/

if you get it let me know and we can play sometime also i havent made up my mind but since i don't have a vita i was thinking maybe ill have a contest for vita owners and the winner gets the redeemable vita version code. ill give this more thought.

opening movie for the game
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release!   Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 am

I was thinking of picking up a vita, but I doubt I'll have money for one otherwise it looks like a pretty kuul game for it. Its doubtful I would pick this game up as my first vita title anyways, i always prefer rpgs to anything else.

SF seth killian had something to do with it so its somewhat more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Omega Rez
Novice Gamer
Omega Rez

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release!   Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 am

yea seth killian had a part in making this, i recommend this game though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release!   Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation Allstars Battle Royale! 5 days til release!
Page 1 of 1