Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
+7
Esp
MBlaze
Jpegurl
Kommeo
Clover
boy from asension
Shadow
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Advance Gamer
Shadow

Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

hello
i suck at making threads so ...
if you like vocaloid, come look for me (Y)
SeeU around o3~
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 am

Well I've definitely come to you when I wanted some vocaliod stuff. Welcome to the new forum buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 am

Hey there :3!

yeah that 10 character count bugged me too x-x;;
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi shadow
Back to top Go down
Jpegurl
Uber Trainer
Jpegurl

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Shadow wrote:
SeeU around o3~

I See[wat]U did there.

Did USee What I did?

/////shot dead
Back to top Go down
http://jpegurl.tumblr.com
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Stop PUNishing us. .__.

Also, hey Shadow!
Back to top Go down
Esp
Advance Gamer
Esp

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Heyo Shadow.
Back to top Go down
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm

"SeeU around" lulz xD hiya shadow
Back to top Go down
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:03 pm

SHADOW~ Smile Welcome to the new Dream League!

SeeU <3
Back to top Go down
DXRenegade
Admin
DXRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am

Hey Shadow welcome! (even though you are on skype all the time XD)
Back to top Go down
https://dluprising.forumotion.com
Omega Rez
Novice Gamer
Omega Rez

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 am

didnt get the pun cuz im not too big on vocaloid stuff but welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! pfft The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1