Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knight's Age

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

Knight's Age Empty
PostSubject: Knight's Age   Knight's Age I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Knight's Age is this new MMORPG created by JOYMAX, which is a pretty good MMORPG site. I just started playing it, and it's actually pretty fun despite the fact that Knight's Age is in its Beta Phase. I think it got big in Japan or Korea and then they decided to bring it over here. There's four classes: Knight, Archer, Mage, Warrior. Knight's are the tanks of the group who excel in defense over offense, Archers are your standard archers that can actually use traps and poisons to deal additional damage, Mages take the double role as a healer and an attacker, and Warriors deal critical damages while excelling in offense over defense. More information can be found on the official website or on the Facebook page. I use the one on Facebook most of the time. If you have free time or were looking for a new MMORPG to play, try this game out! I have only played for a day and I'm only level 5, so I don't know much about the game.
Back to top Go down

Knight's Age
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream League: Uprising :: Gaming Lounge :: Computer-
Jump to:  
Choose a style: