Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black and White 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

Pokemon Black and White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:21 pm

I'm surprised nobody made a topic of this yet. Oh well. Talk about your adventure, the Pokemon you caught, the near-loss experiences, etc. If you do not want any spoilers, then do not read this topic.

Anyway, I have a Growlithe, Riolu, Buneary, Zubat, and Psyduck in my team so far. I might catch a Sandile, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I have Dewott, Lucario, Braviary, and Koffing on my team. I had Skitty and Woobat but I got rid of them because they share types with Braviary that I found afterwards. I dunno what I'm going to use to replace them, I recently caught N's Joltik might use that but there's still plenty of routes I haven't searched.
Back to top Go down
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:25 pm

I probably won't get the game for a while :c School is just beyond ridiculously crazy....
Back to top Go down
MisterGlaceon
Trainer
MisterGlaceon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Well, now that I beat it yesterday, I really just have to ask the rival "RIVAL. Y U NO SHUT UP." and just be on my merry way. Despite this probably being one of the better Pokemon games I've played, the rival just gets kind of annoying at times. It's a good thing he's very easy to beat.

I mean, as long as he doesn't manage to figure out my secret weakness to Archeops in order to emotionally scar me, I'll be fine. Anyway, changed my difficulty to Challenge Mode, and I'm exploring the rest of Unova now...

(By the way, my winning team was Serperior, Magnezone, Magmortar, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Lucario. Sorry, Weezing. ;A; )
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:01 pm

I wasn't bothered by the rival, he was fine... I don't think I paid too much attention to what he said.

My team changed drastically nearing the end. Ended the game with Flygon, Lucario, Jellicent, Roserade, Weavile and Braviary. The only Pokemon I had for most of the journey was Lucario.
Back to top Go down
MBlaze
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
MBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm playing slowly, but so far I have a Lucario, Crobat, Buneary, Growlithe, Krokorok, and a Psyduck. I'm against Clay right now, though.
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 am

I was wondering if this game is actually worth buying? I have to do a lot of revision for my mocks and if it's exactly the same as Black and White I wont waste my time playing it, instead I'll wait till after my GCSE's. So can any-one give me the basic idea about the game? Any-thing thats better or worse than the prequel?
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White 2
Page 1 of 1