Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News Update from Nintendo

Go down 
+2
warriorgriffinheart
boy from asension
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

News Update from Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:06 am

Heres a quick runthrough of all the changes that Nintendo are making and a few of the games that they are releasing this month Smile

News On Mario Bro's 2:
Spoiler:

News on the Nintendo 3DS XL
Spoiler:

News on Art Academy
Spoiler:

News on Beat the Beat
Spoiler:

News on Freaky Farms Deluxe
Spoiler:

News on Pokemon Black and White 2
Spoiler:

So yeah thats a quick run through of some of the news I know hope you find it interesting Smile

Last edited by boy from asension on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Miiiiiight consider the 3DS XL, but kinda worried about big screen killing picture quality.... might go with normal 3DS

maybe the art thing is worth getting.... just maybe though
Back to top Go down
S☆R Cladstn
Magical Girl
S☆R Cladstn

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

most people say its looks fine or better than the regular 3DS maybe when they put up stations at BestBuys or Gamestops or w/e you'll be able to see.

I'll get a 3DS XL eventually when they get more colors.
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Is art academy any good? Like, I don't know anyone who has ever tried them.

they never seem to have colors i'm in love with either Sad I'd probably just get red though, if i got an xl.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 am

Well personally I don't like the art academy. When I've seen them the DS screen has always made the art look very strange not because the art isn't good but because when your doing it the DS has to like edit it to try and make it look like it's all coming out like a paint brush. As for the 3DS XL I think that it's only really going to be good if you wanting the longer battery life or you play on your DS so much that the extra screen will really make you gaming better. From what I've seen it's not really an upgrade like the GB to the GBA.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Aah okay :/

But actually, that 'freaky forms' game looks kinda cute XD It's like 'spore' mixed with pokemon..mixed with a platformer......mixed with i dont even know! Mebe I'll check it out..
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Omega Rez
Novice Gamer
Omega Rez

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 am

the new pokemon games are great.
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 am

Omega Rez wrote:

Have to agree but I think the Pokemon Black/White 2 girl looks better than the guy. Think the guys hair is just too messy to be a style.

Back to top Go down
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:32 pm

boy from asension wrote:
Omega Rez wrote:

Have to agree but I think the Pokemon Black/White 2 girl looks better than the guy. Think the guys hair is just too messy to be a style.

i like how he looks better than how the girl looks >.>
Back to top Go down
chemicaljericho
Advance Gamer
chemicaljericho

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm

the only interesting thing from the wii U is the new wario ware, cos I love those gaeems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News Update from Nintendo   News Update from Nintendo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News Update from Nintendo
Page 1 of 1