Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
Dream League: Uprising
Log in to the forum so you can post and get this annoying box off your screen Smile
HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Contest Guidelines

Go down 
+3
warriorgriffinheart
boy from asension
DXRenegade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DXRenegade
Admin
DXRenegade

Official Contest Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 am

This section is reserved for Official Dream League Contests. These contests will have DL Tokens as prizes for the winners. Only Admins and selected moderators may post about contests in this section. If you wish to host your own contests you may do so in this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (when it's opened)

Universal Rules

These rules must be applied to all Official Contests in order to keep the event running.

#1. Each participant has until the contest expiration date to submit their work

#2. In the event that a participant can not complete their work for a certain reason, they must let the contest host know.

#3. Contests must be of a media medium. (Art, Video, Audio, etc.)

#4. The maximum time allotted for a contest must not extend beyond 60 days.

#5. Contest Hosts must include what category the contest is and post the specifications within the OP.

#6. If a participant and the host has come to an agreement on a time extension, then it must be completed within the time frame agreed upon. Failure to do so will result in a drop out of the contest.

#7. In the event that a participant feels that the host of the contest is being unfair about anything, Please PM DX or Kommeo about the situation and it will be looked into.

#8. The winner of the contest will be decided by popular vote of the members. Participants may not vote for themselves.

#9 After the contest has closed members will be given 2 weeks to vote.

Thank you for taking the time to read this information. New info will be added as needed when the time arises.

Last edited by DXRenegade on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dluprising.forumotion.com
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:12 am

I was just thinking if anywhere wouldn't this also be the place for any DL Idols in the future? That contest did quite well and it got some really good entries so I just thought maybe that would also be here thus the editing of rule #3 if needed. If not could I get some information on it? Question
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
warriorgriffinheart
Uber Trainer
warriorgriffinheart

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

boy from asension wrote:
I was just thinking if anywhere wouldn't this also be the place for any DL Idols in the future? That contest did quite well and it got some really good entries so I just thought maybe that would also be here thus the editing of rule #3 if needed. If not could I get some information on it? Question

I agree! DL Idol is fun XD
Back to top Go down
Kommeo
Admin
Kommeo

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Yes that will be one of the things that will be posted here 2. Once we get enough people that want to participate in it.
Back to top Go down
DXRenegade
Admin
DXRenegade

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:17 am

Thanks BFA I updated rule #3 to reflect this change.
Back to top Go down
https://dluprising.forumotion.com
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I don't know if I should continue the discussion here but I was thinking for DL Idol, instead of singing could we have another section for instruments? Maybe it's too early to decide...
Back to top Go down
boy from asension
Senior Gamer
boy from asension

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 am

Well I think maybe have a few contests and if it turns out that the idols and instrument contest get popular then they could have a separate section. If you mean like two different contests I don't think that would be needed. Both instruments and a persons voice have to be practiced so I don't think it would be some-thing that would have to be separated personally.
Back to top Go down
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profile/MorganWilliamTobin
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:47 am

Haha, that's what I meant. Like DL Idol but we'll have separate sections for people who want to sing, play instruments and quite possibly both in the one contest.
Back to top Go down
Clover
DL Knight
DL Knight
Clover

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Ooh....DL idol.....I smell one comin! owo
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcharm.net
Shadow
Advance Gamer
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am

Clover wrote:
Sounds exciting o: maybe I'll join this time lol
Back to top Go down
Cindergh
Amazing Archer
Amazing Archer
Cindergh

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:37 am

Shadow wrote:
Clover wrote:
Sounds exciting o: maybe I'll join this time lol
We should get as many people to join! Get the community together and get some people active :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Contest Guidelines   Official Contest Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Contest Guidelines
Page 1 of 1